Reliable Connectivity Anywhere™
Firetide provides secure, high performance, standards-based wireless mesh infrastructure and access solution. The company’s product portfolio – ideal for municipal and public safety networks – securely handles concurrent video, voice, and data applications to support video surveillance, Internet access, and temporary networks, wherever rapid deployment, mobility, and ease of installation are required. Firetide’s modular backhaul, access and customer premises products offer unmatched benefits including:
- Superior Video Performance – providing up to 70 Mbps throughput, for real-time video streaming equal in quality to wired networks.
- Unmatched Network Scalability – supporting up to 1,000 nodes per network, for the most cost-effective network expandability and management available. Firetide’s Ethernet-based approach allows for easy integration with wired networks.
- Customer-Driven Modularity – providing a modular backhaul and access design, broadest range of radio band support and seamless indoor/outdoor operation.
- Unequaled Security – providing multiple levels of security including end-to-end encryption.
- Uninterrupted Mobility – offering roaming without interruption. The Firetide approach allows for real time video and high-quality voice on moving vehicles with Wi-Fi® client mobility.
- Unrivaled Voice Quality – enabling VoIP without dead air or voice quality restricted by network performance.
- Exceptional Investment Protection – providing indoor and outdoor Ethernet-based solutions that support multiple applications and integrate smoothly with existing wired and wireless infrastructure.
Dallas PD Fights Crime with Firetide Wireless Video Surveillance Network
Phoenix PD Keeps the City Safe with Firetide Mesh
Singapore Wi-Fi Deployment Offers Best Practices for Municipalities Worldwide
Iceland Embraces Wireless Mesh
Wireless Video Surveillance to Drive Public Safety Networks
Firetide Provides Secure Solution for Extending Reach of Outdoor Wireless Networks Indoors
Firetide Announced Industry’s Fastest Mesh Network
Market Trends: Mesh Networks to Drive Wireless Growth in 2007