Vecima Networks (TSX:VCM) designs and manufactures products for fixed and nomadic wireless broadband content delivery from 600 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Applications include data access, voice over IP, cellular backhaul, video backhaul, smart grid/SCADA , smart meters/AMI, site monitoring, public safety and security/video surveillance. Vecima’s wireless architecture is composed of high capacity base stations, subscriber stations and sophisticated network management tools that have been deployed around the world.
Vecima prides itself on keeping constant communication with all of our customers, gathering information on their specific instances and networks. Vecima can create specifically tailored solutions for customers who have different requirements.
- VistaMAX® based on WiMAX IEEE 802.16 standards – This high throughput broadband wireless system is ideal for high density urban deployments, point-to-point backhaul and low density rural areas. Available in 1.9, 3.5, 3.65 and 5 GHz. VistaMAX 3.65 GHz is RUS-accepted.
- BWIN™ based on wireless DOCSIS® keeps all of the recognizable infrastructure from an existing cabled solution. BWIN 700 MHz is RUS-accepted.
- WaveRider MMT9000 – 900MHz Nomadic Data Access ideal for rapid deployment systems such as emergency response, disaster relief and construction projects.
- WaveRider LMS8000 –900MHz true “Plug and Play” capabilities highly suitable for your wireless ISP operation, SCADA, telemetry, video surveillance and related applications. All LMS8000 Series products are RUS-accepted.
- WaveRider NCL4900 and NCL5800 (4.9 and 5.8 GHz) : Point to point (PTP) and point to multipoint (PTMP) bridge/router allowing municipalities and public safety agencies to build a secure, interference free wireless communications infrastructure with best-in-class features and performance.
Latest Press Releases
Vecima Networks Inc.
4210 Commerce Circle,
Victoria, BC, Canada