Alvarion (NASDAQ: ALVR) is the largest WiMAX pure-player with the most extensive WiMAX customer base and over 250 commercial deployments around the globe. Committed to growing the WiMAX market, the company offers solutions for a wide range of frequency bands supporting a variety of business cases.
Alvarion’s complete product portfolio is tailored for the needs of advanced vertical applications in a variety of markets.
Whether you need to offer high bandwidth, high speed wireless connectivity for service provider access services, enhanced municipal connectivity that supports video surveillance, smart meter reading and ITS or broadband to an oil platform and ship in any remote location, Alvarion’s solutions provide cost effective voice and data solutions anywhere, anytime.
Through its OPEN™ WiMAX strategy, superior IP and OFDMA know-how, and proven ability to deploy end-to-end turnkey WiMAX projects, Alvarion is shaping the new wireless broadband experience.
Alvarion® offers a complete portfolio of carrier class, field-proven and award-winning products for fixed, nomadic and mobile wireless access for licensed and license-exempt frequencies:
- BreezeMAX® 802.16e Mobile WiMAX wave II certified products for licensed frequencies (2.x GHz and 3.x GHz)
- BreezeACCESS® VL and BreezeNET® B for license-exempt frequencies (900 MHz, 4.9 and 5.x GHz)
- BreezeACCESS VL SU-Video for wireless video surveillance solutions optimized for the high performance needs of the video surveillance market
- BreezeMAX/BreezeACCESS Wi² for Wi-Fi 802.11 as a Wi-Fi mesh solution extension to the WiMAX network
Latest Press Releases
- Alvarion connects 90 cities in Brazil
- Alvarion’s Wireless Video Surveillance Solution Used as Part of the Security Network at Largest Ever Presidential Inauguration
- Alvarion Selected by Wisper for Large WiMAX Expansion in Midwest U.S.
- Linkem Spa Selects Alvarion’s Mobile WiMAX Solution for Nationwide Deployment in Italy
- Alvarion Chosen by Azulstar to Deliver WiMAX Service Across West Michigan and New Mexico